Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A shout out to Moms...


As I was proofing a few sessions today I came across these 2 Mommy/Daughter shots.  They are so sweet and really moved me.  Both show a special moment that isn't staged, just shared.  I often regret not remembering to take more pictures with my three babies {well not really babies anymore at 8, 7 and 5}, and vow to do a  better job of that!  I hope in your lives you remember to step out from behind the camera and get a few pics with your cuties.  Lets face it, they don't care if you've showered, combed your hair or remembered to get dressed.  They will someday just want to see those special moments shared between you both and documented by the click of a camera.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, you are so talented. Great idea for a business and for a blog. I am interested in your photo techniques -- secret?? -- and advice -- have you ever thought of giving classes or lessons?

    ReplyDelete