Monday, October 25, 2010

My First Blog Post

I am so excited to share the beautiful photos from Katy Mae Photography.  I have wanted to start a photography business for a long time, but could never quite get it all together.  Now I feel like the stars have aligned and it's the perfect time to start a new adventure.  I hope you love my work as much as I love creating these amazing images. 



Thought I would share this gorgeous girl from a shoot I did last week.  I may be a bit biased...she's my niece!   I am off to proof loads of more images!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, she's beautiful. Her parents must be gorgeous! It really is a great picture--when can I get my 2 murals, one for me, and one for you-know-who!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Katy! You are so talented! I especially love the family shot of the kids legs/boots against the barn.

    Ann

    ReplyDelete